Votam al TOP CATALÀ! Blog d'un nyèbit qualsevol

 

 

giovedì, marzo 22, 2007

En record

A vegades va bé recordar a qui no tens al costat, i parlar-li:

Would you know my name?
if I saw you in Heaven
Would it be the same
if I saw you in Heaven
I must be strong and carry on
Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven
Would you hold my hand,if I saw you in heaven

Would you help me stand,
if I saw you in heaven
I'll find my way through night and day
Cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven.
Time can bring you downTime can bend your knees
Time can break your heart
Have you beggin
please beggin please

Beyond the door, there's peace for sure
and I know there'll be no more tears in heaven.
Cause I know I don't belong here in heaven.

Eric Clapton

1 Commenti:

Anonymous Anonimo ha detto...

ye ye ye!

crec k no oblidar és el millor record k pots tenir d'akells ki ja no són am tu.
és a dir, no només recordar, sinó també mantenir akella part seva k formava part de tu, encara k dolgui, sencera i amb tu per sempre!

petoNASsos!!!

3/23/2007 04:11:00 PM  

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page